Thank you to everyone who visited our Facebook page and entered the competition.
We had over 1400 entries and the two lucky winners were;
First prize: Luke from Wellington
Runner-Up prize: Charlotte from Yeovil
Well done to both of you, enjoy the International Air Day with your family & friends in July!
Fly into the summer holidays with Clarks Village and RNAS Yeovilton International Air Day
Yeovilton Air Day competition
Exciting news… Clarks Village has teamed up with the Royal Naval Air Station (RNAS) base in Yeovilton, to give our lucky shoppers the chance to win free tickets to the annual International Air Day on Saturday 7 July 2018. Just 20 minutes from the air base, Clarks Village’s customers are regular visitors to the event each year, just like our team, so we’re delighted to launch this new competition today (9 April 2018).
If you’re already thinking ahead to the summer holidays, one of the first family outings will of course be Clarks Village, and we have another date in your diary now – a day out at the RNAS Yeovilton International Air Day. Renowned for its impressive flying displays, featuring fast jets, historic warbirds, helicopters, formation aerobatic display teams and role demonstrations enhanced by spectacular pyrotechnics and flares. Air Day is one of the most popular dates in the summer calendar.
The annual event showcases the Maritime Capability and Air Power from the Royal Navy and its sister services – the British Army and the Royal Air Force in their centenary year, as well as NATO and European allies. Alongside the magnificent five-hour flying display there will also be a huge array of ground attractions, from engineering fairs to the latest defence technology exhibitions, service displays, trade stalls and arena displays. For the thrill seekers there will also be simulators, fairground rides and helicopter pleasure flights to enjoy.
To enter and be in with a chance to win tickets for 4 adults and 4 children for the First Prize and 2 adults and 2 children for the Runner up Prize, simply head over to our Facebook page and follow three simple steps:
- Like the RNAS Yeovilton International Air Day competition post
- Tell us who you’d like to take with you
- Share the post with your friends
This great competition opens on Monday 9 April 2018 for seven days and will close on 23:59 on Sunday 15 April 2018. The winner will be contacted within 48 hours of the competition closing.
For more information about Yeovilton Air Day, please visit: www.royalnavy.mod.uk/yeovilton-airday.
Competition Ts & Cs:
- First prize is tickets for 4 adults and 4 children to RNAS Yeovilton Air Day, and 2 adults and 2 children for the Runner up Prize.
- The competition will go live on: 09.04.18.
- The competition will close on: 15.04.18 (7 days after start).
- The winner will be contacted within 48 hours of the draw being made and if no response is received within 2 working days, the draw will be re-made.
- Competition entrants must be 18 years or older.
- RNAS Yeovilton Air Day and Clarks Village are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- Competition excludes employees, family and any partner agencies or associates of RNAS Yeovilton Air Day and Clarks Village.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, vouchers or merchandise.