Clarks Village Outlet Shopping Centre ("the Centre") is owned and operated by Land Securities Properties Limited (“we”, “us”, “our” or “LS”).
LS aims for the Centre to be a safe, relaxed and friendly environment for all our guests. We would ask that all guests respect the Code of Conduct detailed below, in the interests of everyone's enjoyment and well-being.
LS consistently aims to maintain high standards and does not permit the following:
- Any intimidation of our guests, hosts or retailers by individuals or groups of individuals. Any group of 5 or more people without the intention to shop or visit leisure or catering facilities may be asked to leave the Centre.
- Unsociable or anti-social behaviour (e.g. foul or abusive language).
- The use of Shopping trolleys on the malls
- Dog fouling in the centre
- The wearing of any item of clothing which restricts the view of one's head/face (e.g. hoods) except for religious headwear.
- Lack of appropriate attire (e.g. No clothing items on upper torso)
- The convening of car clubs, meet-ups or car cruising.
To ensure that our guests are free to shop and relax, the Centre does not permit:
- Leafleting, canvassing or conducting third party interviews or surveys unless agreed by the Centre Management.
- Unauthorised busking or the selling of goods in the Centre car parks or other external spaces.
To ensure the health and safety of our guests, we ask that visitors respect and show due consideration for the Centre, environment and other users by:
- Keeping clear of all fire escapes except in an emergency.
- Not cycling, roller-blading, using micro-scooters, skating or using skateboards in the Centre.
- All dogs or assistance dogs entering the centre must be controlled by way of a appropriate leash and not left unattended.
- Not climbing or sitting on any balustrade, barrier, fence, stairs or railing.
We do encourage guests to enjoy their experience at the Centre, including taking photographs during their visit for personal and domestic use. We reserve the right, however, to ask guests not to film or take photographs within the Centre where we feel that it is necessary or desirable in the interests of the safety, privacy or enjoyment of other guests or to prevent any civil or criminal offence being committed. Commercial photography and filming can only be conducted with the express permission of the Centre Management team. If you would like to film or take photos during your visit to the Centre and have any questions as to what is permitted under this Code, please contact the Centre Management team, who will be happy to provide you with further assistance.
Clarks Village is private property owned and managed by the Land Securities group of companies. Entry to Clarks Village (which may include the airspace above) subject to our consent. Clarks Village does not permit the flying of “drones” or similar technologies, other than those deployed by the emergency services or other competent bodies on or over Clarks Village.
We reserve the right to take such actions as we consider appropriate, including court proceedings including but not limited to an injunction to prevent you from flying drones or similar technologies on or over Clarks Village, or prevent you entering upon Clarks Village.
We may from time to time undertake photographs and/or videography of areas at Clarks Village including guests and their property for publicity, advertising and communication materials in relation to services and facilities offered at Clarks Village. We shall where practicable notify guests for example by way of notices and request specific waivers, however by entering Clarks Village you agree to the use of any such photographs or videos.
We would also ask our guests to adhere to or note the following conditions:
- The carrying of alcohol in open containers and the consumption of alcohol on the malls car parks or other external areas is prohibited and alcohol may only be consumed within appropriately licensed premises within the Centre.
- Any act of vandalism will be notified to the Police.
- Any person either bringing, selling or taking any illegal substance within the Centre will be reported to the Police immediately.
- Clear access routes must be maintained for emergency services.
LS reserves the right to deny an individual or group of individuals entry to the Centre including the external areas for any period of time as it may determine in its absolute discretion and has the right to escort any such individual or individuals from the Centre.
In addition, any individual or individuals who contravene the Code of Conduct may be excluded from the Centre for such period as we may determine at our absolute discretion.
LS reserves the right to amend this Code of Conduct at any time without prior notice.
Should you have any concerns, please contact the Clarks Village Centre Management Team, Clarks Village, Farm Road, Street, Somerset, BA16 0BB – 01458 840064