Outdoor and Country is growing, and we have a fantastic opportunity for a Part Time Retail Assistants to join us in our Barbour Outlet Store located in Clarks Village, Street.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will work as part of a team to deliver an exceptional positive customer experience, putting the customer at the centre of all you do.
- By providing an excellent customer experience, you will help to maximise sales and achieve agreed Store success targets.
- Become an ambassador to ensure you are able to effectively help customers and achieve and create the ultimate customer experience.
- Handle customer queries confidently and escalating where required in a calm efficient manner at all times.
- To undertake all training and development as required and actively seek out new product information.
- Play an active role in supporting the Management Team with store standards, including ensuring products are displayed attractively within visual merchandising guidelines.
- Ability to work under pressure during busy periods, with flexibility and adaptability.
- To be aware of and support the Management Team in meeting business expectations for loss prevention and security; following the appropriate escalation and incident reporting processes when required.
- Embody the values of Outdoor and Country and act as a role model of the Brand.
What we are looking for:
You will be passionate about providing excellent customer service and have a keen interest in visual merchandising and fashion. Attention to detail is key, as is having a flexible approach and the ability to work to targets.
The Barbour brand ethos is built around excellent products backed by exceptional customer service.
The store is a Barbour partner store, operated by Outdoor and Country Retail Ltd.
We currently have two 8 hour roles available.
Please apply using the following link