Summary & Purpose of the Role
The main purpose of the job is to provide a professional, comprehensive Environmental Management service to the client. Provide leadership, direction and drive innovation, to assure that the company standards and policies are followed and maintained.
- Total responsibility for environmental services management at LS Street LTD
- Managing, training, disciplining, and mentoring the environmental services team and support peers to deliver for the whole IFM facilities team
- Monitoring of contractor’s SLAs and KPIs including IFM target responsibilities.
- Liaise with Centre Operations Manager in producing and managing the IFM site budget.
- Liaise with Finance Team regarding development and identification of budget.
- Monitor facilities related spending against budget and forecast.
- Review facilities supplier contract agreements and commercial terms and conditions.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation.
- Regular facilities update meetings with both Client and IFM site-based staff.
- Develop effective relationships with client ensuring their satisfaction with service delivery and meet regularly with the Centre Operations Manager
- To assist in the development of business initiatives including contract renewal strategy, contract management plan and customer improvement plan.
- To lead excellent communications throughout the contract and to champion the motivation for all staff. Being prepared to undertake any such duties, which may be necessary to ensure the successful operation of the contract and the good name of the Company.
- Updating and collating information for Client reporting via KPI dashboard.
- Facilities contract reviews.
- Liaison with client.
- Monitoring of Concept Evolution helpdesk system.
- Responsible for own administration.
- Ensure all activity and processes are carried out in line with the company operations manual.
- To ensure all work is carried out in a safe, proper and thorough manner taking into account Health and safety legislation, Incentive FM policies and procedures, risk assessments and method statements
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information.
- The job holder will have control of a direct budget.
- Responsibility to recruit, train and discipline staff as required in line with company policies.
- Develop the service delivery within the agreed budgets.
Skills and Experience
Good experience of working within a customer facing environment is a requirement for this position along with exceptional administration skills. Specific competencies within this general requirement include the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and influencing skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience at Management level.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of facilities management within a retail environment.
- Relevant H&S Qualification (IOSH, NEBOSH etc).
- Must be able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude.
- Must have a smart appearance.
- Articulate and has the ability to communicate effectively with the clients and the IFM teams
- Organised individual who can demonstrate a record of planning and managing work flows
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of high quality service delivery and their impact on this
- The ability to be agile and flexible to meet the needs and demands of the role
- Excellent time management organisation and focus on ability to prioritise and multi task with clear ability to focus on detail
- Outstanding leadership skills; inspiring interpersonal effectiveness to lead team, train talent and effect change; willing and able to be a “doer” and “influencer”
- Experience of working and building partnerships with clients
- Competent industry knowledge
- Demonstrated passion for the IFM brand
Full Time - Permanent - 40 x Hours Per Week and Flexible to meet the needs of the role and business
Please send CV and covering letter to Aaron.Marshfield@incentive-fm.com