Purpose of the Role:
The main purpose of this job is to support and assist the responsible manager to maintain a safe and clean environment. To ensure that the company standards and policies are followed and maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The key responsibility would be to maintain the cleanliness of the Centre to a very high standard by performing the following duties.
- Clean, mop and disinfect all toilet areas to include baby changing facilities and disabled
- Wash or wipe where necessary all walls, pillars and painted surfaces
- Wash or wipe all internal bins
- Wipe down and re-stock cleaning trolleys
- Outlet floor – To be trained on machinery to clean floor areas
- Litter pick and clear debris
- Clean management suite, offices common areas – Dust, polish, vacuum, mopping
- Use a CAFM system
- To ensure work is carried out in a safe and proper manner. Taking into account Health and Safety legislation. Incentive FM policies and procedures, risk assessments and method statements
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information
- Report anything in need of repair or replacement to the appropriate person
- Keep the cleaning area and space clean and tidy at all times. Keeping cleaning materials safely stored
- Maintain polite and good communication with your colleagues, tenants and shoppers at all times
- Be prepared to undertake further training
- Working outside in all weathers
- Excellent time management organisation and focus on ability to prioritise and multi task with a clear ability to focus on detail
- The above description is not exhaustive, but represent key point to the job description
- Core tasks are as above, although this list is not exhaustive.
Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of COSHH
Able to demonstrate attention to detail and innovative ideas to improve systems.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to Richard.Gill@incentive-fm.com