Closing Date: 12/06/2020
The Guest Services Manager role is to oversee the entirety of the Clarks Village Guest Services Team and core functions. Including ensuring our guests have a positive and stress-free experience while working closely with the client and Centre Operations Management team. The job holder will work and manage a small team on a shift basis, ensuring all facilities and services are fit for purpose and all staff are compliant with the standards and behaviours of incentive FM. Working within the framework of safety & security, and supporting centre initiatives to drive footfall and sales.
This is a full-time role with Incentive-FM.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure preparations for daily trade are in place and implemented in a collaborative manner across Clarks Village daily working alongside other key departments including Retail, Marketing, MEBF, Guest Safety & Environmental Services
- Ensure key guest services facilities, including the Guest Services Office and Shopmobility service are operating to plan and undertake corrective action where required as per agreed procedures & standards.
- Ensuring excellence for guest experience & service including:
- Security, Health and Safety
- Cleaning & Hygiene standards
- Staff Grooming and presentation
- Guest and Staff Interaction & Staff courtesy
- Ambience of Clarks Village
- Provide direction to and manage a small team of Guest Services Advisors to deliver a warm, hospitable and guest-centric environment throughout Clarks Village.
- Personally, greet any Guests on arrival, and on departure where possible.
- Liaise with service providers such as Shopmobility and Coach operators
- In line with direction given by the client Retail team, work closely with brand partners (retail and F&B) on a daily basis to ensure their facilities and plans are aligned with those for Clarks Village, to provide their staff direction/clarity on hospitality standards and ensure they are in the loop with any issues which may affect footfall/sales guest satisfaction.
- Liaise with Operations Management team on any FM related issues, ensuring Clarks Village is always guest-ready and taking any corrective actions where required.
- Resolve any guest issues related to poor experience in a timely manner, and follow up with corrective actions as required including follow-up directly with Guest.
- Take lead during any incidents during any abnormal operations. During incidents involving Security, Health & Safety matters, take lead in service recovery with Guests including follow-up action in line.
- Collaboratively work with Retail and Marketing teams to ensure alignment with their daily plan & be completely aware of daily, weekly and monthly marketing promotions and campaigns.
- When required, Lead Incentive FM Huddle, ensuring all key departments provide an update on their plan for a day.
- When required, Lead regular daily inspections of all facilities
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports with commentary on key actions/learnings, and provide any performance data to senior leadership as required.
- N.B. Core tasks are as above, although this list is not exhaustive.