Closing Date: 14/06/2019
At Costa Coffee, we're infused with empowerment to learn, grow, and contribute. We're supported by accessible managers and our colleagues. Early responsibilities and new challenges bring opportunities to learn. We're empowered to question ourselves, to unearth new ideas and work with bold, transformative action.
We’re looking for an Assistant Store Manager who puts the customer at the heart of what they do and who can lead and inspire a team!
What we’re looking for;
* An experienced, hands on supervisor / manager who will support the Store Manager in engaging and leading a well-trained expert team creating a team-orientated environment
* Assisting with training and developing team members to ensure a well-run shift
* Supporting Store Manager to achieve results
* In the absence of the Store Manager taking full responsibility of running the store
* A brand ambassador who makes sure that brand standards are high from the first customer to the last
Bring us an enthusiastic, reliable and confident approach, plus a genuine interest in our business, and in return we'll give you;
* Bonus scheme
* Training provided with opportunities to develop and progress
* Paid holiday
* Contributory Company pension
* Whilst on shift free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drinks
* Costa Privilege Card gives 25% discount in Costa Coffee stores
* Costa Perks website that gives access to a wide range of shopping discounts
* Ability to get involved in the CSR programme
* Flexible hours available
Applicants to apply via website, www.Costacareers.co.uk or pop into store with CV.