- Achieve the daily sales targets set by the store manager by pro-actively delivering outstanding service and understanding your KPI’s.
- Demonstrate a passion for the brand and the product – willing to do your own research in order to be able to speak comfortably about the benefits of the products.
- Providing accurate & motivating information about our product to the customer including features and benefits and stock availability
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and develop a rapport to ensure continued custom.
- Maintain a safe, tidy, and clean working environment.
- Processing sales transactions with care and in line with company guidelines
- Demonstrate flexibility to fit with the store and team requirements.
- Be able to effectively manage the store in the absence of the Store/Assistant Manager, including keyholder responsibility.
Skills & Attitude:
- Customer service focused.
- Enthusiastic & friendly
- Ability to engage and build rapport with a variety of customers.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in the retail industry
- Good IT skills
- Hours required – 30 p/w – including evenings and weekends.
If you are interested in the position and would like to apply, please send a Cover Letter & CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not received any correspondence within 10 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.