We are seeking experienced sales consultants with a passion for luxury to join our Clarks Village store!
Part time – 8 hours per week
Expertly blended in London, Molton Brown's signature fragrances, bath and shower gels, home and hand care luxuries have claimed iconic status. Kao and Molton Brown have a passion for integrity, for craftsmanship, for artistry and for giving our consumers the ultimate, quality experience.
This role will be offered on a part time basis.
- A Sales Consultant for Molton Brown will be the face of our brand, demonstrating passion and detailed knowledge of our fragrances to customers.
- Being able to deliver a sensorial customer experience through giving our customers a range of our service signatures, such as fragrance consultations and hand and arm massages.
- From harnessing excellent customer service, selling skills, product knowledge and teamwork you will be individually contributing to personal sales and KPI targets supporting the stores sales and profit; and acting as a brand ambassador, supporting the brand values.
What you will do:
Sales and KPI's
- Deliver excellent selling and service skills by consistently following FLOW
- All customers to be given a fragrance consultation and offered to experience the product on the skin and at the basin
- KPI targets to be consistently delivered (Fragrance sales, ATV, UPT, individual productivity and data capture)
- Be customer centric in delivering business expectations on experience measures
- Through successful completion of the DLA, learn and demonstrate an in depth and fluent knowledge of the fragrance collections, features and benefits of our products, advising customers on the most suited to their needs
- Attend product training and any subsequent refresher training offered by Molton Brown
- Contribute to a group learning environment
- Achieve and maintain an excellent luxury retail environment through high standards in all areas of the sales floor, product replenishment and the stock room
- Support with floor moves and implementation of promotions, to maximise commercial opportunities and to company standard
- Ensure consistent delivery of housekeeping and presentation standards throughout the store
- Work with the management team to support adherence and implementation of company policies and procedures
- Contribute to the health and safety of others and yourself by following safe working practices
- To act in a responsible and positive manner at all times, ensuring that Company codes of practice are adhered to
To carry out any other duties that is reasonably requested
- To support in other Molton Brown locations when the business needs dictate
- Experience within the fragrance or beauty retail environment desirable
- Flexibility in working arrangements to suit business requirements
- Ability to travel within reasonable distance if required to support other locations if required
- High level of personal grooming standards
Please call the store 01458 440713 and speak to a member of management team for more information! And send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you