PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The role of Senior Sales Advisor at Molton Brown is a key support to the Store Management team demonstrating a clear will to win in actively achieving store sales and KPI’s through motivation of others and individual contribution.
Role models the customer experience journey whilst delivering the principles of FLOW, knowing what excellence looks like and supports others in achieving the same excellence.
Through engaging communication supports with team coaching and training, empowering individuals to achieve objectives
Sales and KPI's
- Achieves own individual sales and KPI targets
- Support the sales team to achieve individual sales & KPI targets
- Analyse commercial reports to increase store sales
- Has good working knowledge and use of systems to drive commerciality
Customer Experience Excellence
- Actively contributes in the delivery of company set targets on customer experience survey
- Ensures all customers have an immersive experience in store using FLOW principles and full completion of the digital learning academy
- Is a brand ambassador and role model on delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Coaches and up-skills the team on product knowledge, selling skills and service signatures
Leading and developing the team
- Supports with training and coaching of the sales teams.
- Shows innovation with devising and contributing to learning activities to grow teams’ confidence on sales and service
- Achieve and maintain an excellent luxury retail environment through high standards in all areas of the sales floor, product replenishment and the stock room
- Support with floor moves and implementation of promotions, to maximise commercial opportunities and to company standard
- Ensure consistent delivery of housekeeping and presentation standards throughout the store
- Work with the management team to support adherence and implementation of company policies and procedure
- Contribute to the health and safety of others and yourself by following safe working practices
- To act in a responsible and positive manner at all times, ensuring that Company codes of practice adhered to
- Excellent communicator, builds relationships with customers; gives and receives constructive feedback
- Engage and take positive ownership of change; professional and example led; supportive and confidential
- Results driven responsive; knows KPIs, category performance and P&L implications; and know her/his commercial numbers.
- Customer Centric: Exceptional store standards – sparkling; delivers “FLOW” values; perfect personal grooming.
- detailed presentation of product; ensures hub, basin and sit down areas are customer focused
- In depth knowledge of Beauty retailing.
- Willing to learn and seeks out opportunities to increase knowledge
Minimum of 2 years’ experience within retail
Previous fragrance or beauty experience desirable
Supervisor experience is desirable
High level of personal grooming standards
Flexibility in working arrangements
Ability to travel within a reasonable distance if required
Please send CV and covering letter to: Carl.email@example.com