Closing Date: 23/06/2019
Main Function: To Provide good customer service and give advice on store products, prices, availability and any promotions that may be running in store. To handle payments, replenish stock and make sure goods are attractively displayed.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
● To deliver an exceptional level of customer service
● To offer advice to customers on products
● Ensure that goods are displayed attractively
● Processing deliveries and managing stock rotation
● Monitor and update sales display areas
● Process payments of various kinds
● Any other ad hoc duties as required by the store manager
Skills and Abilities
● Excellent customer service
● Target and service focussed
● Shows initiative to solve problems
● Good communication skills
● Organised and able to manage time efficiently
● Proactive and responsible
● Excellent team spirit and willing to help colleagues for the benefit of the store
● Flexible approach to change
Knowledge and Experience
● Previous retail sales experience
● Experience of cash handling
16 hours to include late nights.
If you are interested in our exciting retail opportunities and feel you have the qualities mentioned please email your CV and covering letter to Recruitment.Europe@pery.com. We are looking for the successful candidate to join us as soon as possible.