We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager within our Clarks Village – Street store.
As Assistant Manager you will be essential in supporting the Store Manager in driving sales and profitability. You will have relevant experience and understanding not only of daily operations but how to effectively manage teams to deliver both individual and store sales targets. You will be driven by success and enjoy being part of and contributing to a winning team.
It is a great time to join the Radley family, despite the difficulties caused by the pandemic Radley remains strong with a clear strategy for growth and new store openings and elevation refits going ahead this year as planned.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
· Own your business - you will share accountability for managing all aspects of the store alongside the store manager.
· Identify opportunities to maximise sales and profitability by driving, monitoring, and reacting to your KPIs (sales, conversion, footfall, ACS, margin), driving the sales floor
· Analyse store performance reports to enhance key commercial decision making
· Create an environment of inspiration and set the example for a premium customer experience
· Maintain and look for opportunities to improve operational efficiencies to ensure smooth running of the store in regard to administration and compliance
· Lead and motivate a high-performance team, developing talent and responding effectively to developmental needs of colleagues
· Create a culture and purpose for the team with focus on Radley's mission and values and drive colleague engagement
We are looking for someone who is committed and passionate about their career, that has relevant experience within a premium and customer focused environment in a multichannel organisation.
In return Radley offers above average rate of pay, along with exceptional benefits.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience to carry out the role - apply now!
Please send a CV and cover letter to:
Tina Alexopoulos – Store Manager