The sales assistant will be responsible for increasing sales by maximising every customer opportunity. To consistently offer the very best personal service to each and every customer and to increase customer loyalty through world class service.
Strategic and Operating Skills
- Can understand and implement the visual merchandising and brand standards consistently.
- Can use their initiative to make appropriate decisions which are right for the business and the customer.
- Process deliveries and transfers quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrates loss prevention awareness.
Energy and drive
- Can hit their personal sales targets through effective selling skills.
- Is self-motivated and engaged in all aspects of their role maintaining a high level of energy at all times.
Personal and Interpersonal Skills
- Demonstrates open, friendly, and positive body language at all times.
- Can build long term relationships with customers.
- Approach and engage every customer with warmth and sincerity.
- Uses active listening skills to understand the customer’s needs to assist with their purchases using specialist product knowledge.
- Deliver the highest level of customer interaction at all service points, fitting rooms, and tills.
- Personal Time and attendance
- Individual Sales Per Hour
- Feefo / Customer Feedback
- Store KPI’s: Stock loss % / compliance audit / Conversion / ATV
Must be flexible with hours to meet the needs of the business.
Please note that this job description is not designed to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org