We are looking for a supportive, reliable, experienced Assistant Manager in Street, to help make a success of our Weird Fish outlet store, within Clarks Village
The position would offer a great opportunity for someone with previous retail supervisory/key holder experience in a similar store environment.
You will have the following skills: -
- An effective team leader and motivator.
- An understanding of retail laws, security and health and safety.
- An effective communicator with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to interview and recruit staff.
- Commercial awareness and an ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- A flair for merchandising and a passion for the Weird Fish brand.
- Ability to plan, organise and delegate work among the store’s team with the aim of achieving store and company objectives.
- Ability to carry out stock management and store operation processes to help minimise risk and costs.
Summary of main purpose of the role: -
- To support the manager in maximising profitability of the store through achievement of sales plans, budgets, stock control, and through the provision of a very high standard of customer service and care. To help lead and develop the store team to understand the company aims and objectives.
Experience level: -
- Previously an assistant manager/Key Holder or equivalent in a customer focused retail environment. Clothing retail experience.
Main Duties/responsibilities to support the manager in all of the below: -
- To recruit, train and develop team to Weird Fish high standards of performance and customer service.
- To ensure correct procedures are adhered to for staff and store including cash and stock, health and safety, store security, loss prevention.
- To ensure store is working to budget through rotas, cost savings and admin.
- Ensure company standards of housekeeping and visual merchandising.
- To abide by all Weird Fish Rules and regulations.
Please apply by sending a current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop one into Weird Fish (Unit 68) within Clarks Village.
Expected start date: 23/08/2021.