Over 98% of our stores, cafes & restaurants are now OPEN
Please check the individual store page for any variance to the Centre opening hours.
Our list of stores can be found HERE
PLEASE KEEP LEFT
When you visit and explore Clarks Village please;
- maintain 2m social distancing from other guests
- we have relaxed our one-way system but it's dependant on our guests KEEPING LEFT as you walk around the Village
QUIETER TIMES TO VISIT
If you'd like to avoid the busier times then discover Clarks Village between;
- Monday - Thursday
- 9am - 11am and 4pm -6pm Friday & Saturday
- 10am - 11am and 4pm - 5pm (Sunday)
Government Legal Requirements regarding face-coverings
All guests must wear face-coverings when entering our shops, cafes and restaurants.
Although it's not a legal requirement we are strongly recommending that all our guests wear face-coverings when they visit Clarks Village.
Check out further details on face-coverings HERE
*Larger stores that open at 11am on Sundays are:
- Homeware Pavilion (Bedeck, Costa Coffee, Dartington, Denby & Portmeirion)
- Clarks (Adults & Kids)
- Sports Direct
These stores & restaurants are currently working on their plans to re-open and we will confirm dates ASAP.
- GBK | Target date for reopening by the end of August
Toilet Blocks | Open
- Grange Entrance
- Homeware Pavilion
- Northside (open 7 August)
Toilet Blocks | Closed
- Farm Road (Cornish Bakery) | Closed for redevelopment & refurbishment until late-September
To maintain social distancing and to keep everyone safe our children's play area will remain closed.