April 2021 Update | Please be aware of some important changes:
- Only wheelchairs and electric scooters that have been pre-booked will be available
- All bookings need to be completed (as a minimum) the day before arrival, earlier if possible, would be greatly appreciated
- The service will be managed by our Guest Services Team
- upon arrival at Clarks Village you need to collect your scooter / wheelchair from the Guest Services office which is based at The Grange entrance
- The scooter / wheelchair must only be used within Clarks Village
- Please do not allow other members of the family to ride or use the scooter / wheelchair
- Please return your scooter / wheelchair to the Guest Services office before leaving. Thank You.
To maintain the health and safety of all our guests each wheelchair or scooter will only be used by ONE guest on any given day.
As soon as the scooter / wheelchair is returned it will be deep cleaned and then stored for 72 hours to make it safe for someone else to use it later in the week.